PDA

View Full Version : My Gator has arrived.......

RBTFarms
03-04-2011, 06:00 PM
At the dealership 3 days ago and i still dont have it! Its a camo 825i. They had to put the top on it and install all the lights. Apparently they are having issues with the wiring harness that had to be ordered for the light kits. Has anyone else heard of this? My guy told me that the harness is missing a wire or something and they want to get it taken care of before they bring it to me. I can understand their point of wanting to make it right before delivery but come on, its just a few wires. It cant be that hard to figure out. I want to have some fun already!

dieselsmith
03-05-2011, 12:19 AM
What wiring harness is missing the wire? Wouldn't be for the deluxe light kit maybe? Could you find out? We need pics too!

RBTFarms
03-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Just got my gator today. Salesman told me that they were having trouble with the wiring on the lights that go on top of the canopy and has a switch bank that mounts to the rops. Said a wire was missing and the connections were backward. I really dont understand it myself but I am just going by what he told me so i do not have pics. They had to order another switch bank and harness and the new one came in correct. He said that deere probably switched suppliers and my luck has it that i got the messed up one. Hopefully it is not a problem for anyone else.

m38inmaine
03-11-2011, 08:37 AM
The deluxe cab comes pre wired with the switch panel and wiring in place. I suspect the rops units would have to be installed later by the dealer. Glad it worked out.