PDA

View Full Version : New Guy In Brasstown NC

Charlie C
04-08-2011, 11:35 PM
Retired "Half Back" lived in NY when to FL for 25 years then left FL only went half way back to NC.

Sold my Goldwing and bought a 825i to use around the property. Already hauling stumps - logs - dogs - wife - It's pretty cool. It goes so fast it brings tears to my eyes - no windshield.

Thanks to all for your input to the forum - Looks like lots of useful information.

Here's the link to "Chery" our engine builders: http://www.cheryinternational.com/en/approach

Happy Trails Everyone!:lol:

WOEII
04-10-2011, 10:01 AM
Welcome to the forum! :Chers: We are glad to have ya! :Thmup:

That's for that link. There is a hot topic floatin around and I bet many members would like to check that site out. :lurk:

purplewg
04-15-2011, 08:32 AM
Welcome aboard Charlie. NC isn't a bad place to be...

825joe
04-15-2011, 10:26 AM
welcome Charlie, my wife is from NC. She's a big tarheels fan lol.

Deputy347k9
04-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Welcome aboard Charlie! I know what you mean by "brings tears to my eyes", I do have my windshield on order (backorder). The wife and I have a fairly large farm here in Maine, it is on the market as we are going to relocate to NC. Going to Havelock/Newport area near the Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point. Lived there 3 years as a young Marine (nearly 40 years ago) though I never got to enjoy the people or area. I was a Marine during the day and an idiot at night!