PDA

View Full Version : New Gator pics, possibly for sale

dieselsmith
04-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Here are some updated pics of my 825 with the added on rear protection package and soft roof. I never have time to ride it anymore so I may sell it. It has 102 miles and 22 hrs. Its pretty well loaded up and has the 3-year extended warranty. A note to all 825 owners who put all the lights on it like I have, you need to swap out the 15 amp key switch fuse to a 20 amp. Deere says to do this, thats why I popped the fuse that left me dead in the woods. Would have been nice to know that at the time! I did the 8 hrs change then again at 18 with all JD fluids and filters. I love it but it sits alot and i'm thinking about paving my driveway. I was going to ask 13,500 for it, don't have to sell it but if anyone is interested..... Anyways I figured I would throw a few more pictures up cause we all love pictures!

Deputy347k9
04-09-2011, 08:16 PM
You have a very nice looking machine and it's setup quite well. Will make someone a very nice deal. Good luck.

Larry

dieselsmith
04-10-2011, 03:11 AM
Thanks, it is quite the machine but having it just sit around kills me. It's got most everything and will make someone a very nice machine.

jonny2guns4u
04-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Dieselsmth,

How did you get your turn signals to be on all the tiime? I just added the Deluxe signal light kit BM23764 and mine only act as turns/hazzards. I really thought they would be sharp running lights but sadly, no.

BTW, very nice rig.

dieselsmith
04-10-2011, 11:29 AM
Thanks, they are not hooked up as parking lights either. It was just the timing of the picture unfortunately. I wish it had parking lights but I didn't know how to wire it up.

Steve_in_SEMich
04-11-2011, 10:16 AM
The running (parking?) lights only work on the rear - fronts only have hazard/turn signal bulbs on the deluxe light package. My 2007 TX had the deluxe light package and it had running lights front/rear, along with hazard & turn signals.:reye:

On my 825i, the dash hazard indicator lights don't blink in unison with the exterior lights and sometimes skip a "blink" now & then and just stay on.

FYI.