roughinmill
04-13-2011, 11:45 AM
What size trailor do I need to haul a 825i Gator?:Wlys:

825joe
04-13-2011, 01:39 PM
at least 10ft long.

jonny2guns4u
04-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Without a Plow, I'd go at least 6x12 but it will fit on smaller. Remember these things weigh 1700 Lbs. I wouldn't put mine on a trailer without brakes.

jonny2guns4u

Deputy347k9
04-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Enjoying metal detecting the wife and I have decided that this is the year that we are going to travel looking for some great sites. Of course the 825i will allow us to get much deeper into the woods and along the ocean. For this I ordered a new trailer just for the Gator. I ordered an enclosed V nose 7'X14' duel axle trailer. The trailer is a special build due to the height of the 825I. Most stock enclosed trailers come with a 6' 1" interior clearnance. I ordered one built with a 12" increased height, duel Dexter axles, all aluminum construction, 16" on center framing, 48" stone guard, for the V nose upper and lower cabinets, six in floor tie downs, rear spring assisted ramp style door with transitional ramp, rear jacks so I can drive on and off without being attached to vehicle, inside wall mounted spare, bar locks on both rear and side doors, 7000 GVW and double enterior lights with switch. Ordered the trailer about three weeks ago and should be in by mid next week. Cost, tax included, was $6,742.05. The inside floor and walls are covered with a finsihed plywood that I will paint. Exterior will be black in color. I am excited. With the money I have spent buyig the new 825i and now this trailer I am praying to locate a tad more then beer bottle caps!

WOEII
04-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Enjoying metal detecting the wife and I have decided that this is the year that we are going to travel looking for some great sites. Of course the 825i will allow us to get much deeper into the woods and along the ocean. For this I ordered a new trailer just for the Gator. I ordered an enclosed V nose 7'X14' duel axle trailer. The trailer is a special build due to the height of the 825I. Most stock enclosed trailers come with a 6' 1" interior clearnance. I ordered one built with a 12" increased height, duel Dexter axles, all aluminum construction, 16" on center framing, 48" stone guard, for the V nose upper and lower cabinets, six in floor tie downs, rear spring assisted ramp style door with transitional ramp, rear jacks so I can drive on and off without being attached to vehicle, inside wall mounted spare, bar locks on both rear and side doors, 7000 GVW and double enterior lights with switch. Ordered the trailer about three weeks ago and should be in by mid next week. Cost, tax included, was $6,742.05. The inside floor and walls are covered with a finsihed plywood that I will paint. Exterior will be black in color. I am excited. With the money I have spent buyig the new 825i and now this trailer I am praying to locate a tad more then beer bottle caps!
Hot Dayam! :cool:

jonny2guns4u
04-15-2011, 09:48 PM
This is what I got today to haul my Gator. Found it on Craigslist. Lightly used, with spare. Saved $600!

Deputy347k9
04-16-2011, 07:03 AM
Good score, nice looking trailer that will do the job!