PDA

View Full Version : Happy easter!

GATOR4HUNTING
04-21-2011, 09:47 PM
Happy Easter to everyone and stay safe! Don't forget the men and woman keeping this country safe and free on this Holiday.:BG:

roughinmill
04-21-2011, 10:00 PM
I'll second that, :Thmup: not only on holidays, be thankful everyday for what you have for the country we live in and the people and their families that stand guard and keep us safe and free. :Thmup: :Chers:

snowboss
04-22-2011, 07:29 AM
My nephew just got back from Iraq a month ago and is working on a new bussiness called smackdown outdoors. He needed a trench dug for power lines to a shop they are renovating. I finished the backkfilling and loaded the mini excavator back up and he came over to me to tell me he had the checkbook in the truck and i said i am glad he knew where it was! He says whats the bill? I said, do you hear something? He owes me? I dont think so!! These men and women are so taken for granted by so many and I appreciate your remembering them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825joe
04-22-2011, 08:06 AM
I wish someone would have done that for me! LOL! Building a house costs a lot of mulah. That was really nice of you. Happy Easter everyone!