PDA

View Full Version : Going to order my 825i Friday any suggestions?

roughinmill
05-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Headed to the Dealer Friday to order my 825i, here is a list of options I plan on ordering with it. Looking for suggestions, complaints, have you lost your mind, anything.
Olive & Black
Sport Seat
Seat-belt Comfort Strap
Rear Bumper
Cargo box Divider
Tail Light Protectors
Front Bush Guard
Horn Kit
OPS Poly Roof
Long Range Light Kit
OPS Light Kit Switch kit
Mid-Range Light Kit (2) front and back
OPS Full No-Scratch Windshield
Deluxe Signal Light Kit
Stereo Mounting Kit
:BG: :Wlys: :Thmup: :FX: :Thmup: :Wlys: :BG:

CCGATOR
05-04-2011, 11:52 PM
Very well equipped. My 825i, on order, is very close to your configuration except I ordered the Deluxe Cab and I will be adding the lights myself. Your configurator Pic shows the Terra Hawk tires. Are those the tires you selected?

Don't forget to get a commitment on the $800 discount, even if it comes in past May 31.

purplewg
05-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Comments? Get the Black Alloy wheels and BigHorn tires, dump the sport seats for the regular seats. The sport seats make it difficult to reach stuff in the back. Front protection guards. I went through a narrow area rubbing stuff and turned around and ordered the front fender guards as a result. Lights I would do myself. Radio I would do myself (see my thread). I did my own Wolo Bad Boy horn and boy is it loud.

Just something for you to think about.

roughinmill
05-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Very well equipped. My 825i, on order, is very close to your configuration except I ordered the Deluxe Cab and I will be adding the lights myself. Your configurator Pic shows the Terra Hawk tires. Are those the tires you selected?

Don't forget to get a commitment on the $800 discount, even if it comes in past May 31.

Yes I will order the Terra Hawk tires, I want to use it to Spray my yard and not dig into the sod. I use it for farm chores the most, I found and bought a set of Rims and Tires from E-bay with CARLISLE AT489 tires, if I ever need more traction I can swap rim and all out in 1 fell swoop. I have visited with my dealer 2 or 3 times already and discussed the $800 the day after it was posted on this board (thanks to the poster). :Wlys:

roughinmill
05-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Comments? Get the Black Alloy wheels and BigHorn tires, dump the sport seats for the regular seats. The sport seats make it difficult to reach stuff in the back. Front protection guards. I went through a narrow area rubbing stuff and turned around and ordered the front fender guards as a result. Lights I would do myself. Radio I would do myself (see my thread). I did my own Wolo Bad Boy horn and boy is it loud.

Just something for you to think about.

Oh Purpewg to have the talent to do what you do I wish I had it, I love the speakers/radio thread, but years ago I tried lights on a motorcycle and it sat in the shop for 2 years before I rode it because the brake light would not work. (yes I'm scared) :OhNoes: I may end up with fender guards, but I thought I would give it the summer and see. I am mostly a flat ground on the farm guy. I will think about all the suggestions thanks for the input. :Wlys:

roughinmill
05-05-2011, 10:16 PM
purplewg sorry about the typo with your name on my previous reply thanks for the Herculiner thread that will save me from bed and floor mats. I still have about 14 hours before I head to the dealer if anyone else has comments or suggestions, bring it on! :BG: :Wlys: :BG:

lager1829
05-06-2011, 12:18 AM
RE: the cargo box divider. I thought about that too, but I use my cargo box to haul and dump stuff around our property. So I did not want to reduce that cargo capacity. Instead, I got the front hood rack that I use to haul tools, chain saws, etc. Well worth it - it mounts on the front brush guard you are getting. BTW, you did not specify, but definitely get the power lift for the cargo box. Best of luck with your purchase. You will be pleased!!

roughinmill
05-06-2011, 08:20 AM
RE: the cargo box divider. I thought about that too, but I use my cargo box to haul and dump stuff around our property. So I did not want to reduce that cargo capacity. Instead, I got the front hood rack that I use to haul tools, chain saws, etc. Well worth it - it mounts on the front brush guard you are getting. BTW, you did not specify, but definitely get the power lift for the cargo box. Best of luck with your purchase. You will be pleased!!

Thanks, I might get the rack later but I just don't care for the way they look. I'm going to try it without power lift for now if i haul or dump anything now I have a 2440 JD with a front end loader. I will haul a lot of stuff in the bed so you may be right about the divider. Thanks for the suggestions. :Wlys: