PDA

View Full Version : Wiring Diagram for the 825i

purplewg
05-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Anyone have one they would like to share with me? If not, anyone know where I can buy one?

Deputy347k9
05-06-2011, 10:02 PM
Purplewg: Not sure if you interested in spending $12.95 by the technical manual will have everything you need. You can inlarge the pages, print them and very easy to use. I posted in another seciton regarding the individual who is selling the technical manual in .pdf format for download. I spoke with him on the telephone for about one half hour, super super guy who walked me through everythin. Beside it's a hugs savings.

825i Technical Manual
Just wanted to give you folks a heads up regarding the purchase of a technical manual for our 825i Gators. There is a "great seller" on Ebay out of Shelbyville KY who is selling the technical manual in the eletronic .PDF format for $12.95. This is a HUGE SAVINGS over dealer cost! He will email the manual with complete instructions for download, so simple. You are able to print off pictures, directions and specs at a finger tip. I would be lost without the technical manual. Not being the greatest when it comes to downloading I asked a quesiton and he gave me his telephone number and walked me through the process step by step. Very nice individual who is willing to help us out.

Going to Ebay just type in XUV 825i manual and his listing should pop up, you know you have the correct one if you see the seller is from Shelbyville KY.

purplewg
05-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Thanks Deputy, I will check him out. That don't sound too bad.

jonny2guns4u
05-07-2011, 08:01 AM
Is he authorized by JD to sell Copywrited Material? If so that's a pretty good price.

Deputy347k9
05-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Once you download the program you will love it! So user friendly, filled with everything you would ever need, all printable. I don't think I have opend the cover to my operator's manual since I received the program. When speaking with the seller he told me he has two of the machines, he also gave me tips on discounts with John Deere, especially if your a farm. He's also a farmer. Please tell him Larry from Maine said hello.
Good luck.
Larry

purplewg
05-09-2011, 07:27 AM
I ordered it. Thanks

farmgreen
05-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Would anyone know if there is much of a difference between this manual and the one for the 625i? Would a fellow be able to figure things out if they had this one?