PDA

View Full Version : Survey Capability

CCGATOR
05-07-2011, 11:34 AM
A good feature that I have used on other forums, is the ability to post a survey question.

Basic example: I have been reading posts looking at 825i delivery times and it appears, to me, that those who order the camo color get a faster delivery. If a survey question was posted where a member could select from three options what color they ordered (G/Y, O/B, Camo) we would be able to see which color is most in demand. If it turns out to be camo, that would be a good reason for JD to release more of that configuration, explaining the faster delivery.

Also, a survey question asking what options are most important to members might be helpful to those configuring an XUV. Example, a survey question could list 5 - 10 options, and a member could select the 3 most important. Options that others may not be considering, but later wish the had.

Just a thought,

Charlie

Deputy347k9
05-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Charlie, you might just have a good idea that would help many others. Come on guys, what do you think?

fire gator
05-07-2011, 10:57 PM
i think it would be great for people like me trying to find the right one

gatorxuv620i
05-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Alright I'm in on this!!!!! I think it would be beneficial to those of us who are looking into buying a new gator, or a used one either or,.... and for those of us who wish we could get a new gator it would give us something to gander at. lol I say we get this thing going!! Whats yall think???

WOEII
05-08-2011, 10:00 AM
Hmm.....I thought I added polls to members making new threads. Does that show for you if your making a new thread? :lurk: Polls act like surveys and most forums use them as such.

Can you you check and see if the option is on when making a new thread? It should be to the bottom part of making a new thread and look like this.
http://i52.tinypic.com/2eds9w8.jpg
If the polls are not what you were thinking about can you link me a perfect example so I can see and if it can be added? :Chers: :cool:

CCGATOR
05-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Thanks WOEII, I probably should have been aware of this feature, but was not.

Charlie