PDA

View Full Version : Mixed feelings today!

msutherlund
05-19-2011, 09:03 PM
I'm excited as all get out that my new gator 825i, z655 zer turn mower and Stihl Farmboss ms290 chainsaw were all delivered today. :BG: Unfortantely I only had enough time to ride 1 miles, mow 100 feet and only look at the saw before I had to go to work. :cuss: I can't wait until 6am to get back home. :OhNoes: I think I'll have to take the kids to the end of the driveway in the gator to get on the bus. Is it bad that my driveway is only about 80 feet long? :lol:

trainman
05-19-2011, 10:53 PM
Well you are doing better then me, got my new Gator 825i two weeks ago and only have .9 miles on it. Since we are renting a home till our new home is finished I didn't want to purchase the new Gator till the end of June, but that $800 discount looked pretty good to me, so I took delivery to save the bucks. The only place I can ride it where we are renting is on the street as there are no off road trails around where we live, just concrete. So it looks like I'm out of luck till the end of June or the first of July, I am having fun adding accessories, but riding it around our new property would be much more fun.

CaptDan
05-20-2011, 12:09 AM
My new 825i was delivered tot he dealer yesterday and delivered to me today. I have 2.1 hours on it already and figure by the end of the weekend it will require it's first oil change. Have a few squeaks and odd noises, I'll see how they play out over the weekend.

Hope you guys get to got out and play soon !

Dan

825joe
05-20-2011, 08:23 AM
We should get a group ride and meet going. There is a place that just opened by me. It was at another location but moved. It is 2000 acres of trails and has every kind of terrain possible lol. It is called Lost trails. In dunmore pa. about 20 min from my house. check it out at www.ridelosttrails.com