PDA

View Full Version : 72 inch blade removal

DoeBranchInk
05-27-2011, 07:36 PM
Hi, we recently Purchased a 2011 gatot xuv 625i with a 72 inch blade. The manual tells us we can remove ans store the blade but we cant seem to get the hydraulic lines to come off--im not very mechanically inclined so any help with an explanation on how the fittings are supposed to be removed would be great. Out local john deere store said its easier to take the whole lift mount off with the quick release pins, but one (lower left) wont budge and all the rest are loose. Thoughts? Thank you!

WOEII
05-28-2011, 10:51 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum DoeBranchInk! Got any pics? We love pics! :BG:

Ok....drop the blade to the ground. Turn off the Gator then move the hydro controler to make sure there is no preassure still on the lines. Then find where the lines plug in. Most hydro lines have the same sleave type plug in.....so where it plugs in push in with some strength and grab the ring I have the green X on and move it with in arrow direction then pull out line. It might make a popping sound or spit a little fluid out but that's normal. It's super easy but takes a little elbow grease to move that sleave and pull the line out. :BG:

http://i53.tinypic.com/11mgar6.jpg