PDA

View Full Version : 855 vs 825?

ffgoo
05-27-2011, 11:57 PM
I know I know. This has been debated sooo much. Pretty sure I've decided Gator over Rtv but drove the 825 and suprised at how quite it actually was. Don't need the 44mph in the vines but haven't seen the diesel yet. Quieter than the Kubota?Probably, knowing JD. Rtv has a mega dump hydraulic piston and JD has electric and that isn't pleasing since that will get used a ton, Sure love the look and like the ride of the Gator. Anything else I'm missing? Looking at Olive with aluminum rims front brush package, roof, and brush guards.....lightin better with JD or aftermarket? Running out of time to capture that $800 rebate but have a hunch something better on the horizon?:Wlys:

825joe
05-28-2011, 08:11 AM
I have seen both the Kubota and the JD. I Love the way the gator is built. Solid as a rock. Great suspension and as for the dump. I have used my electric dump a bunch and it works excellent. Even with 500lbs of feed in it. Lifted right up. If you don't ride many fast trails or just like the diesel than the 855D is the machine for you. That and you can play with a turbo kit lol