PDA

View Full Version : Hello From N.J.

gtkeith
05-30-2011, 10:00 AM
Hello I just bought my first gator and it is great. It is a 4x2 I think it is a TS model but not sure so I found this sight so I can get some information on it. When I put the serial number on J.D. sight it doesn't regonize it. I know it is a older machine but in really good shape with only 140 hours on it. I think I am ready to upgrade already.

Thanks
Glenn

Deputy347k9
05-30-2011, 10:23 AM
Glen, welcome to the Forum and I am sure there are many here that will help you out. Just a while ago I traded in an older CS that I had purchased new. It was smaller but let me tell you it save us a ton of work around the farm. Just upgraded to the new 825i. This is a whole new world now. Being the holiday it may take a few hours but someone will name that machine. I travel to NJ several time each year as our mother chapter of the Hired Guns (police motorcycle club( is located in Bayone. Be safe my friend.

Larry

CCGATOR
05-30-2011, 11:41 AM
Hi Glen, welcome to the site and the world of gator. I bought a TX late last fall and traded it with only 6.5 hrs on it, for an 825i that was just delivered. Owning a gator is addictive. I got a great trade in and got the $800 credit on the new Gator. I guess that's my way of justifying the move. This is a great site, a lot of info here.

Good luck,

Charlie

CaptDan
05-31-2011, 12:33 AM
Welcome aboard Glenn,

NJ here, Pennington outside Princeton and Lenhartsville, PA. Welcome aboard & good luck with your JD !

Dan

purplewg
06-07-2011, 01:36 PM
Welcome gtkeith, I had a 4x2 TS before I got the 825i. Really liked it but I was having one of those adult crisis's and had to have a new toy. So far it has hauled dogs, trash, fence posts, barbed wire, field fence, and all the tools need to work on same. Then again the TS did also. lol

825joe
06-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Hey Glenn, welcome!!!

WOEII
06-18-2011, 08:21 PM
Welcome! :Chers: :Thmup: