PDA

View Full Version : hello from rainy Michigan

cowman1820
05-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Hello, I am from Michigan(The amazon)...Have owned a 620 xuv for 3 years, and use it to drive to work everyday, as I own a Dairy farm. Have just recently ordered a new 825i, with plenty of extras. I have found this forum, and it has lots of good info, so I hope I can contribute.

Deputy347k9
05-30-2011, 08:42 PM
Welcome "Cowman1820", yet another farmer! If anyone wants to know how much time the 825i can save you, ask a farmer! I would be lost without the machine that halls everything for us. I even use it to take the trash out. I guess Maine must be somewhat like Michigan as we too have had so so so much rain this year. Still have wet areas in the fields that I can not plow. We are about 3/4 of the way in planting. Again, welcome to the Forum and please stay tuned on a frequent basis. Don't forget to post some pictures of you new 825i when she arrives, hope it's sooner then later!

cowman1820
05-30-2011, 09:59 PM
yes I am 75% done as well. but have ground to a halt the last 3 weeks. Finally chopping some alfalfa. cows gotta eat I suppose. Yes the gator is so frickin handy, I use it everyday. and start and stop it close to 10 times day. not saying I'm easy on it at all. haul trash everyday, pull wagons, pick up rocks, many many boxes full. breed cows, feed cows, check fields, and hope to use it for parts runs when I get it street legal.

WOEII
05-30-2011, 10:54 PM
Welcome cowman1820 :Chers: :cool: