PDA

View Full Version : How much dealers dealing down?

ffgoo
06-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Hey I know it's the first of June and 800 rebate just expired but trying to price out new 825i and 855d and curious to how much off the build out price on JD site are dealers working down. Seems like most r right off the website and aren't dealing at all? Got to be similar to car dealerships no? msrp the bottom line? I see some on site here saying August maybe 2012s out and should I be patient? So hard to wait!!!!!!!!!!:pondrn:

ffgoo
06-01-2011, 06:19 PM
Thanks Leonard but a little confused still. My build out price on the web sight is roughly 14,5k so r you saying less 22 1/2% off that, then add roll off(joke), setup for dealer options, etc?

trainman
06-02-2011, 10:37 AM
I deleted my post as posting prices is probably not the thing to do, sorry for that. All I can say that in the DFW area where I live you should be able to get 10% off of list at most of the large dealers in the area, plus I would think that they would work with you on accessories and other addons.
John

LeonardS
06-02-2011, 12:28 PM
John, I agree with not posting prices. I deleted mine also. ffgoo, you can send me a message if you would like more info.

Leonard

CaptDan
06-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Just curious, whats the issue if someone posts what they paid for their Gator?

I like someone else was going to travel to Delaware to buy my Gator tax free, but decided to deal with a small family dealer out in Pa near my camp because of the personal service. It's not always price that makes the final decision.

m38inmaine
06-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Going to NH from Maine to get one tax free doesn't work here. As soon as you register it in Maine you must provide the bill of sale and pay the sales tax on it.

CaptDan
06-03-2011, 02:34 PM
What type title are we supposed to get with a new Gator ?

dieselsmith
06-04-2011, 07:38 AM
I got the certificate of origin, not an actual title

825joe
06-04-2011, 08:25 AM
with the certificate of origin heres how it works. in pa anyways. When you register your gator, they send the cert. of origin to the DOT headquarters and in turn, you get your registration back and the title. Its weird but that is the way a lot of company's are doing it. The same happened to me with my Kawi. Brute force. Also in PA when you register it you need to show you paid tax on the machine at time of purchase. Just show them the bill of sale so they don't try and make you pay tax on it again. lol...This should be standard procedure in most states I believe.

Deputy347k9
06-04-2011, 01:21 PM
m38inmaine is correct about buying out of state then Maine will collect from you, unless, if your a farm and you are using the machine just on your property then you do not have to register it. What is the chance of you never taking it off the farm, slim to none. So I bit the dust and paid the bucks.

trainman
06-05-2011, 12:14 AM
In Texas you pay no sales tax on off road vehicles if you fill out the state exemption form for farm/ranch use. This applies to 4-wheelers, dirtbikes, side by sides, UTV's, etc., only vehicles that are not built street legal will qualify for the exemption. Texas will also take your MSO and change it to a Texas Title for $35.00, no taxes collected here either with the farm/ranch exemption form.

John