PDA

View Full Version : HPX Deluxe cab frame ?

BobsHPX
06-11-2011, 10:16 AM
I am wanting to buy a deluxe cab frame for my HPX but my local JD dealer told me over the phone this morning that they only come on new units.I am not sure if he knows what hes talking about .I know Getgreenparts.com sales them but I want to use my JD card and not have to pay $300 for shipping.Does anyone know the John Deere part number for just the deluxe cab frame ?

GATORDONE
06-13-2011, 09:44 AM
I'm afraid your dealer is correct,you can only get the ops through parts but not the deluxe cab frame, only when you order the gator.

lcarr
06-13-2011, 04:34 PM
BM23756 is the bundle number for the Field Installed Deluxe Cab Frame Kit. It also comes with the seat belts. The price is $1,399.00.

GATORDONE
06-13-2011, 04:58 PM
We'll i guess my local dealer lied to me also!

gatorxuv620i
06-15-2011, 12:25 AM
Hi, I have some advice for ya,... I bought a new 2008 XUV with the standard (tubular) structure and after a month I decided to upgrade to the deluxe canopy and the JD dealer ordered the canopy and simply just unbolted the old tubular and bolted the new deluxe one on. Ive got the owners/ assembly manual to the deluxe canopy and I can simply have the entire canopy off in the matter of a few hours.... just unbolt from the frame on all four corners... undo some electrical and walla.... find a way to lift it lol. Let me know if this helps or I could scan that manual on here if you would like.:Thmup:

lcarr
06-15-2011, 09:29 AM
We'll i guess my local dealer lied to me also!

I hope that isn't the case and your dealer just didn't know that you could install it after the fact.

GATORDONE
06-15-2011, 10:15 AM
It has to be ordered through sales dept and you know how that is, some salesmen care and others don't give a crap.That was my case on this.