PDA

View Full Version : Getting old is a bit**!

VetteSlave
06-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Hey ya Woester WOEII006
Dropped in to say that my band has signed on to do quite a few fairly big west coast summer shows :OhNoes:
I'm not so sure that I'm up for all the associated B.S. that comes with this type of deal...:Wlys:
Our Rubicon Theater show :rkr:
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z238/VetteSlave/JG3.jpg
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z238/VetteSlave/JG2.jpg
For many reasons going back many years, I hope I'm going to be able to survive the scene :Chers:

P.S. Forgot to mention that my daughter is slated to play the flute parts on "Going Up The Country" with Canned Heat at a few of their local gigs as well :cool: :Thmup:

WOEII
06-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Aww man that's great news! :Chers: :cool: Free beers and wimminz! :lol: :BG: Congrats on your daughters role man! :Thmup:

My Aunts decided to come to NY for a visit so no trip to CA this summer unless Heffs twins want to invite Uncle WOEII out for some Clubin and hob nobins with the crazies! :Wlys: :OhNoes:
Ya gotta tape one of your concerts and tubes it! :smsh:

VetteSlave
06-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Aww man that's great news! :Chers: :cool: Free beers and wimminz! :lol: :BG: Congrats on your daughters role man! :Thmup:

My Aunts decided to come to NY for a visit so no trip to CA this summer unless Heffs twins want to invite Uncle WOEII out for some Clubin and hob nobins with the crazies! :Wlys: :OhNoes:
Ya gotta tape one of your concerts and tubes it! :smsh:

Woester...
Thank you for your thoughts! It's all what it is :OhNoes:
Nothing on YouTube for many reasons, but if you PM me an address I will send you a twenty-five minute DVD of us doing a quickie charity benefit for the "JAMS" Music School in Santa Barbara that my wife shot. It's very raw and real life sound wise with the music doing the talking. My wife calls us "old foggie rock" :lol:
P.S. You're still welcome to come and hang out here any time I'm in town :Chers:

WOEII
06-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Woester...
Thank you for your thoughts! It's all what it is :OhNoes:
Nothing on YouTube for many reasons, but if you PM me an address I will send you a twenty-five minute DVD of us doing a quickie charity benefit for the "JAMS" Music School in Santa Barbara that my wife shot. It's very raw and real life sound wise with the music doing the talking. My wife calls us "old foggie rock" :lol:
P.S. You're still welcome to come and hang out here any time I'm in town :Chers:
:cool: Will do man!
I hope to get out to see ya soon man! :Chers:

purplewg
06-13-2011, 07:23 AM
Dang, you guys have all the fun. The only instrument I can play is the radio and at times I don't do that well.

825joe
06-14-2011, 08:08 AM
Lol...