PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Mid Mo

srb08
06-18-2011, 10:21 PM
Tested the rest and bought the best. After monitoring multiple forums relating to other brands of XUV's and test driving most of them, I bought an 825i and joined this forum.
Only factory option was high performance seats. Mods are half the fun.
The gator will be used around the property for general maintenance and on most weekends hauling my fat ass around Sporting Clays courses.
I look forward to swapping stories and info with you all.
Regards,
Steve

P.S.
I've seen the threads from people looking for seat covers that fit the high back seats.
My wife is a seamstress and is going to make ours. After she gets them done, I'll post pics and share pattern info with anyone interested.

WOEII
06-18-2011, 11:37 PM
Congrats and welcome to the forum Srb08 :Chers: :Thmup:

purplewg
06-19-2011, 07:36 AM
First welcome! Second I have been looking for camo seat covers for mine for the regular seats. I don't see anything saying they fit the 825i and the seats in my old 4x2 were a bit different. Those black seats get awful hot in the summer down here.

missouri gator
07-19-2011, 07:52 PM
How do you like those seats? I ordered those on mine.

srb08
07-19-2011, 08:36 PM
I really like the high backs. They take the jolt out of rough terrain. The vinyl is pretty thin and seat covers are a must. I bought some cheap seat covers at target to provide protection until my wife gets the heavy canvas covers done.