PDA

View Full Version : 2005 John Deere Trail Buck 650 extra lift

MikeL
06-19-2011, 11:34 AM
We have had so much rain this year that we need to get a little more ground clearance on our ATV. We have a newer Gator but it is a little wide for our hunting trails and I love my Trail Buck EXT!!! Anybody know of a kit that will give me a couple of extra inches I only need 2" or so I have oversized tires on it but I need a bit more to get up and over the crap. My only other option is to buy a new ATV and I don't want to do this.

jd-ford-hd
12-09-2011, 11:45 PM
We have had so much rain this year that we need to get a little more ground clearance on our ATV. We have a newer Gator but it is a little wide for our hunting trails and I love my Trail Buck EXT!!! Anybody know of a kit that will give me a couple of extra inches I only need 2" or so I have oversized tires on it but I need a bit more to get up and over the crap. My only other option is to buy a new ATV and I don't want to do this.

Your request is 6 months old, but, if you are still looking, I have a lift kit that I removed from my 650 Buck. PM me if you are interested.