PDA

View Full Version : Stoppin in for a Howdy Do

GatorMover
06-20-2011, 02:19 PM
Cool forum, Look forward to stopping in once in a while.
I don't build Gators but I sell em~so I'm interested to see what people are doing with them, problems they have and ways to make it a better experience for my customers. Where else to learn this than from the customers themselves.
Peace!

purplewg
06-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Problems? Problems? What problems? lol I suspect if they are having them you will find someone here with it and most likely Deere fixed it no charge of course.

CaptDan
06-20-2011, 03:17 PM
just curious GatorMover what part of the country are you in ? Your customers are lucky to have a dedicated dealer such as yourself who cares enough to join the forum.

The only real issue I have experienced is the squeak from the dump bed, it gets annoying after a bit.

Welcome aboard, glad to meet you !

Dan

WOEII
06-20-2011, 09:13 PM
GatorMover Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy! :Chers:

GatorMover
06-21-2011, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm in the upper midwest- As for problems with Gators- You all know about as much as I do. One advantage I have, I get to see what stupid people are really capable of and it can be amazing.
For example, make sure the ice on your pond is thick enough when you want to scrape out that hockey rink for the kids. Gators don't float like they do on Swamp People, not these gators anyway.