PDA

View Full Version : Starter filling with mud and rear ground speed sensor code gator 620 xuv

foodplotter
06-27-2011, 08:13 PM
Hey guys I have two problems wondering if anyone else is experiencing.I have a 2009 gator 620xuv

1st Im having starter problems this will be the third starter seems like they fill with mud and water even though I only use it back and forth to my camp,wondering is there any thing I can do to prevent it?

2nd The local dealer has been working on the problem for awhile,under load in slippery conditions the check engine light comes on and reduces power.So far they put several ground speed sensors in the rear axle and also flushed the rear end(had metal fillings in it)but the problem is still present.I suspect internal rear axle problems,wondering if anyone else is have the same issues.Thanks

xrrider
09-18-2011, 09:55 PM
had the speed sensor almost constantly. shut off engine to reset and it would throw the code within a min. or two evry time. Performed the troubleshooting process in service manual and determined i had a bad speed sensor. Replaced the sensor and lube (also carefully felt the sensor gear inside the gear box, it was OK) and thought it was fixed untill the code came up again. It does so only occasionaly now and it seems to only happen when uder a big load???????? I too would like some help