PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Going to buy 825i.

G1j
07-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Just a short hello to everyone. I'm going to buy a new 825i. Hope to become friends with everyone. I believe I'm making the correct choice as I will be using it for hauling cut firewood out of the woods and for transporting myself and family around our farm. I just have reservations about buying a first year out product.

Deputy347k9
07-16-2011, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the Gator Forum where the men are measured by thier toys! Wish you the very best in your upcoming purchase. Like you I also had reservations being the first year of the 50HP engine. I must have visited the dealership so many times that they thought I was on the payroll. I made the jump a few months back and have never regreted it one single mompent. I use my 825i on our farm (produce farm) that has saved the wife and I many miles on our tired feet. Just last week I was in the back woods hauling our fire wood that I had dropped. She will haul a very good load. Also use the machine for metal detecting as I haul it in an enclosed trailer to where ever I want to go. If you make the purchase you may want to look at the list of options and order them when you do the machine for you will save 10% on each package.

Again, welcome to the Forum and please keep us updated. You do know, we want to see a picture of the new girl when she comes home!

Larry
Maine

purplewg
07-17-2011, 07:35 AM
Welcome. I too had my reservations till I realized after comparing to the other competitors that was the machine for me. That and the fact I know JD will stand behind their products.

WOEII
08-03-2011, 10:27 AM
Bunches of new members this week! Whoo Hoo! Welcome G1J! http://i53.tinypic.com/34g4ljl.gif