PDA

View Full Version : Super lift orv park 825i camo

chevelle69
07-28-2011, 07:50 PM
Just got back from the super lifts orv park in hot springs Arkansas. The gator performed flawlessly. Did some three diamond trails and attempted a slick rock climb. The gator had the guts but I didn't. There were a few poeple there that was impressed with the performance of the gator. I even got to winch a poor lad out of a ravine with my terra 4500 super winch. Very happy with the power and suuspension travel. And thank you John Deere for the locker the three diamond trails would not have been possible without it. Go Gator!!!!!! Will post pics in a few days or as soon as my wife finds the camera. It may have been donated to the first person that finds it on the trails.

gavinnailbender
08-21-2011, 06:24 PM
I got my gator about a month ago. I was thinking about trying out the orv park. Was it a good setup for the gator, and which markers do you use the jeep or the 4 wheeler?

chevelle69
08-21-2011, 10:03 PM
A little of both. Trails were kinda confusing a few times while on a trail I was thinking "what did I just get myself into".
The gator fit all of the trails I was on just fine. It was very stable under all conditions and was willing to do way more than I was. I will be returning in October.