PDA

View Full Version : Signal lights

mossyoak
08-05-2011, 01:19 PM
How hard are they to install? How much time? Where is the best website to order them?

missouri gator
08-05-2011, 01:50 PM
How hard are they to install? How much time? Where is the best website to order them?

Very easy to install, had mine working in 30 minutes or less. Ordered mine from the JD dealer 139.00 comes with everything you need, install a couple switches, pop the lights in the front, plug them in and your done.

Deputy347k9
08-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Mossyoak, trust me, if I can handle the install in about thirty minutes with no errors then anyone can do it! I have zero eletrical abilities and no desire for the type of work. Ordered kit from John Deere, arrived, read directions at least twice while comparing direcitons to the actual harness. Started job and it was a breeze, surprised my self. This week I just added the Adventure lights, again factory John Deere harness and direcitons came with package. Like the turn signals this was also plug and play. This is the reason I only use John Deere facotry parts, plug and play!

mossyoak
08-09-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm having a hard time finding just the signal lights. All I can find on the internet is the whole kit (deluxe light kit with taillights)

Help?

ThomasM
08-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Ordered turn signal wiring harness from JD last week 139.00, I hope its a easy install.

Deputy347k9
08-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Contact John Deere dealership, tell them you have an 825i and you want the turn signals. They will hook you up and you will then know you have the correct factory parts. thomasM, you will be amazed with you self! I have ordered a number of additional parts for my 825i and have not found on addition beyond my extremely basic eletrical knowledge. Everything is plug and paly.

Landscaper
08-09-2011, 10:25 PM
what kind of lights in the front do they send? Are they LED?
I am thinking about buying the blinker kit if it is only $139 for all the wires and lights

ncgator
08-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Not LED and the kit is extremely easy to install. I suggest ordering from your dealer. Mine gives me 10% off everything I order, at least that covers the sales tax.