PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Gator. Noise / Drive shaft rattle / Engine scan tool

Jeff Upchurch
08-22-2011, 12:53 PM
My new 825 I has the drive shaft rattle noise issue with front drive shaft to front Differential , has anyone actully been able to get a good fix on this ,?
Also does anyone have any idea on which Scan protocol is required for a Disgnostics scan tool to communicate with the OBD connector under dash area right of steering column >

seagrave60
08-22-2011, 09:58 PM
My 825i Has 30 hrs. on it and has the rattle noise to the front drive shaft so I took it back to the dealer. They still have it, waiting for parts when it is fixed I will let you know. I will be buying the two year extended warranty when I pick it up, you have sixty days to buy it.

purplewg
08-23-2011, 07:04 AM
I talked to my dealer and he said the web site is wrong. You have a year to buy the extended warranty. I gotta ping him again as I have not received any confirmation from Deere that I paid for mine....

srb08
08-23-2011, 07:18 AM
It took about a month for the paperwork on my extended warranty to arrive.

seagrave60
08-24-2011, 09:42 PM
Sorry I was wrong about the warranty you have a year to get it. Got my drive shaft rattle fixed it was the front drive line with the cv joints that was making the noise. The machine drives smoothly at low speeds no more rattle. My next project is to install a Boss v-plow.

Gatortech
08-29-2011, 09:50 PM
The 825i had a problem with the driveshaft contacting the battery box and causing a vibration and also the front axle seem to also have some problem with the backlash not set right from the factory causing a drone noise while driving. And for the OB2 connector you wont gain anything but hooking up one you buy from autozone it doesnt show you want only if Diag light is on and then it just reads the code list .