PDA

View Full Version : I'm the New Guy

HumbleMonk
09-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Brand new to the forum and thought I'd stop by and say howdy before I continue creeping. Thinking about buying a new toy and it looks like it will be a Gator 825i. So I need some info to help push me from the fence. I love the Boss plaow system but need to learn about it. What's needed where to buy and cost etc.? I'm in Illinois but like it enough to travel a bit if I have too. Any links on good info would be apreciated.

greg825i
09-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the forum. A lot of great people here and lots of information. The 825i is a great vehicle very versatile and fun you will not regret it. I am in New York so I think too far for you to come but do have a great dealer out here. I'm sure someone here closer to you can help you there.:BG:

fire gator
09-05-2011, 08:32 PM
dealer here in wisconin installs them at there jd dealership

Landscaper
09-05-2011, 10:23 PM
I love the boss plow system!
i think on the install on that it would be pretty straight forward is bolt on the mounting "hook" (just by looking at my boss mount on my f-450)
unless you have to put the "plow" itself together. In my dream world i would install track on my gator which would be around $4000-5000 and the boss plow, which is around $3500 give or take. BUT the track stick out pretty far out the front so i dont think the plow mount will work
which sucks! oh well time will tell if someone get it or the make it different.

Deputy347k9
09-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Welcome to the Forum as I agree with other members, you will meet some great individuals here that will go the extra mile in helping you out. I have been a John Deere owner of many items, tractors, hay mowers, hay rakes, bailer, lawn tractors, gators and a bunch of attachments. Considering the investment I have kept all my equipment inside, that alone has increased it's value and performance.

When I purchased my 825i a few months back I never did consider any other machine on the market. After reading about some of the "others" I decided to take a look to see what the rave was. Considering I use my 825i on our farm as well as metal detecting I am without quesiton happy that I went with the 825i. Not only is she a fast girl she can carry a pay load that no other is going to match. The comfort is unmatched by others also.

DO IT and DO IT NOW! You will not regret the investment.

WOEII
09-13-2011, 09:58 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/34g4ljl.gif