PDA

View Full Version : 2008 xuv 850d 4x4----71 hrs for sale

vipertblck
09-05-2011, 10:41 PM
2008 xuv 850 d diesel gator 4x4, manual bed, locking differential, sport edition rims, bed liner, floor mats, front bumper, rear and front reciever hitch (2" receptacle). gator currently has about 71 hrs on it. works, runs, drives great. selling because i want to upgrade to a newer one; not to serious to sell this one, but i figured i'd post and if i got what i wanted and made it worth it to sell, i'd sell it! in the pics there are some items on the gator that are NOT included in the price or sale of unit. the unit is currently moddified(hense the guages in the dash in the pic), and will be sold WITHOUT gauges, current modifications, rear screen, upper pouch on top of roll cage, or orange triangle sign; those items will be removed and kept before sale. if i was offered enough money to make it worth it to me, i'd sell it WITH the modification that's currently on it. this thing is WELL KEPT indoors, clean, and ready to go. sold as is, no warranty..obviously. asking 11500 obo. i've looked around and it's not easy to come by the 850's with low hours, there's more 620 gas models out there. SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY, i dont have time to waste or wanna waste anybody elses. 224-828-4178 kevin, or email. Vortekbullitt@msn.com

also included in sale are the std. yellow steel wheels(all 4 in a box), a cover from john deere(covers entire unit over the roll cage), and the service manual ($100 from deere).

Link below is for current local craigslist add. This gator IS the one with a turbo in another video post I had put on this forum a few months back. The turbo is the current modification installed that I talked about in the ad.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/grd/2580764565.html

GatorMover
09-08-2011, 11:00 AM
I think you have a good deal there. I just took one in, 07 with DLX cab frame (no glass) power and protection, bed lift, looks better than new, very fussy customer. I could put this in the showroom as is and ppl would think it's new he even waxes the lug bolts one at a time. You have more stuff, yr newer and I'm where you are on price.

vipertblck
09-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Maybe I should up my price, mines just as yours, looks showroom condition. All though I don't was my frame, haha; I wipe it down after every wash. Rims as well.