PDA

View Full Version : 825i Blade Advice

Webber
09-12-2011, 08:00 PM
We have a Gator 825i and are looking for blade to plow snow. Our driveway is about a half mile, we get a couple feet of snow a year and a lot of ice. Looking for recommendations on what to purchase. Any advice would be much appreciated (i.e. size, type, brand, hydraulic vs. wench). Thanks.

James Henry
09-28-2011, 01:49 AM
The Rover 800 was designed as a replacement for the Rover SD1. Development of the car began in 1981 as part of a venture with Honda under the "XX" codename; the corresponding Honda version was known as the Honda Legend, and was codenamed as "HX". The development work was carried out at Rover's Canley plant and Honda's Tochigi development centre. The European market Legend was produced by Austin-Rover alongside the 800 in the former Morris plant in Cowley, Oxfordshire. US-market (Acura) Legends were built in Japan.

GATORDONE
09-28-2011, 08:26 AM
:hsu:

Front Range
09-28-2011, 08:19 PM
I am purchasing an 825 and having a Boss V blade installed on it. Hope it works well on my 1/2 dirt road. Can let you know real soon!

missouri gator
09-28-2011, 09:37 PM
The Rover 800 was designed as a replacement for the Rover SD1. Development of the car began in 1981 as part of a venture with Honda under the "XX" codename; the corresponding Honda version was known as the Honda Legend, and was codenamed as "HX". The development work was carried out at Rover's Canley plant and Honda's Tochigi development centre. The European market Legend was produced by Austin-Rover alongside the 800 in the former Morris plant in Cowley, Oxfordshire. US-market (Acura) Legends were built in Japan.

OK

seagrave60
10-02-2011, 08:23 PM
I have a boss v plow on my gator installed it this summer and Iam very happy with it so far i think we will have to put some weight in the box and you will have to adjust your front shocks up a couple of notches. Be shure to get the hydraulic on and off option it is really slick and a rubber flap for the top plow edge.