Johndeere825I
10-20-2011, 06:04 PM
I'm having the same issue with only 8 hours! noises drive me bananas

puggsleys gator
10-21-2011, 08:48 PM
my dads gator sounds real bad!

scottj
11-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Mine has done this if it has sat outside for a few days, seems to go away after surface rust is cleared by a few miles of spirited driving.

ecough
11-29-2011, 12:44 PM
Make sure that you are burning the brakes in. They recomend several hard stops after full speed to get the brake pads and rotors working together.

SEASONTICKET
02-15-2012, 10:02 AM
I am having this same problem, and hard stops are not solving it. It sounds like a car when the brake pads are worn out. Should the pads worn after 50 hours? I havent taken them off yet, I am just trying to get as much info as possible before I tear into it. Would something like this be covered under warranty????

GATORDONE
02-15-2012, 11:37 AM
The reason the brakes squeel is because the pads are glazed over which in turn makes them not grip properly. Have your dealer replace the pads under warranty. After the new ones are installed you need to burnish the pads(break them in) The best way to do this is going down a steep grade and ride the brakes hard which heats them up.Do this several times and you will feel the difference in stopping.If rotors get wet you will hear the brakes till they get dried out. Hope this helps!:Thmup:

SEASONTICKET
02-27-2012, 03:45 PM
So if I take it to the dealer he will replace the pads under warranty??? I will call them today and see if we can make it happen. Thanks for the tips.