PDA

View Full Version : Wishing you all a very "Happy Thanksgiving"

Deputy347k9
11-23-2011, 09:35 AM
President Abraham Lincoln made Thanksgiving official in 1863. He proclaimed the last Thursday in November to be "a national day of thanksgiving and praise to our beneficent father who dwelleth in the heavens."

This is the time we relax and reflect upon all those great things we are thankful for, our families and friends.

Take special care and have a wonderful day with your family and friends.

Larry & Holly Cote

825joe
11-23-2011, 09:36 AM
Same to you and yours bud!!!!

CaptDan
11-23-2011, 10:41 AM
Thank you and the same to you, Larry & Holly !

I wish for everyone that their holiday be exactly what they want it to be ! We all celebrate in our own different ways and have special things to be thankful for. No matter what you situation, be thankful that it's not worse, because God knows things could always be worse. Take a day to count our blessings and the mere fact that we have the time and ability to read this on a Gator Forum means that we have more blessings than many people in the world. I would ask everyone reading this to take a moment to say a prayer for the men and women in the United States Armed Forces that are deployed around the country and the world protecting us and allowing us at home to celebrate another Thanksgiving Day without having to listen for air raid sirens as we enjoy our dinners.

May God Bless America !

greg825i
11-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Thank you all. And may all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

trussman
11-23-2011, 03:13 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!