PDA

View Full Version : **Paid online survey for John Deere Gator owners**

Nick Mitchell
01-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Hello Gator Owners,

Due to an overwhelming response to the utility vehicle survey, I wanted to let you all know that the survey is now completed.

If you were issued a survey link, but did not yet complete the survey, you may still log in and complete it within the next 1-2 days and receive the $50. We will not be issuing any new survey invitations at this time.

Thank you so much to those of you who participated. Checks will be sent out on Tuesday. If you don't receive a check by Monday, January 23, please contact me.

Again, thanks to all that completed the survey and thanks to your forum administrator WOEII for making this project a huge success. You have a great forum here, so keep it going strong! :Thmup:

Sincerely,

Nick Mitchell
Project Manager
Davis Research LLC
23801 Calabasas Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
(818) 223-4073
www.davisresearch.com (http://www.davisresearch.com)

Gator Hunter
01-13-2012, 04:39 PM
WOEII - We want to hear it from you... Did you talk with reps from this company? Is it legit?

WOEII
01-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

Nick contacted me the other day after I locked and deleted his thread on a survey. Well, since then I have checked the company and it's business practices. They come back with an A+ rating from the BBB.

I get so much spam coming in Nick here was an actual 1 percenter. :lol: His company also made a donation to the forum witch goes to paying for my IT guy and the forum bills. Thanks so much and I know some people won't qualify for the survey some will get some free cash! :Chers: :cool: Read the bold part good he has up in his description good. :Thmup:

Again thanks and we all can make mistakes right? :hehe: :BG:

WOEII
01-13-2012, 04:59 PM
WOEII - We want to hear it from you... Did you talk with reps from this company? Is it legit?
Yep. It's a winner. :Thmup: Also had a long phone conversation while on my FL to NY trip. Nicks a good guy! :Chers:

WOEII
01-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Hello Gator Owners,

Due to an overwhelming response to the utility vehicle survey, I wanted to let you all know that the survey is now completed.

If you were issued a survey link, but did not yet complete the survey, you may still log in and complete it within the next 1-2 days and receive the $50. We will not be issuing any new survey invitations at this time.

Thank you so much to those of you who participated. Checks will be sent out on Tuesday. If you don't receive a check by Monday, January 23, please contact me.

Again, thanks to all that completed the survey and thanks to your forum administrator WOEII for making this project a huge success. You have a great forum here, so keep it going strong! :Thmup:

Sincerely,

Nick Mitchell
Project Manager
Davis Research LLC
23801 Calabasas Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
(818) 223-4073
www.davisresearch.com (http://www.davisresearch.com)
:Chers: