PDA

View Full Version : Gator Parts Ebay "dingodog52"

Deputy347k9
01-16-2012, 07:12 PM
There is an individual on Ebay (dingodog52) Dennis that sells sets of wheels and appears to have many other parts for various gators and John Deere equipment. I found his prices to be quite fair with very reasonable shipping.

Today I purchased from him a spare tire setup to be used on the 825i. I purchased a new Carlisle 489 tire mounted on a new John Deere yellow steel wheel. He sold me a front wheel and tire so I could utilize it both front and rear with no clearance problems. $125.00 shipped. I have just the tires go for over $100.00.

In a message to me he stated he sells the yellow steel wheels to trailer companies. If your looking for one single tire/wheel this seems to be the best price. It's going to hang inside my enclosed trailer so I didn't need a fancy wheel.

Junt infor that may help you out.

Larry

Regulator
01-16-2012, 11:46 PM
Thats a great idea...I always take along stuff to fix flat tires, but having a decent spare tire and wheel would be really nice to have on hand for those "just in case" times...

I just might have to check him and his stuff out here one of these days...

Thanx for that Deputy...

Larry in MD :Jestr:

Deputy347k9
01-17-2012, 07:06 AM
Early on I had inquired as to what I should do for a spare, everyone came up with using a "front wheel/tire" so it could be utilized both front and rear. The rear would just be to large for front operation. When I was surfing on Ebay "Dingodog52" did have a rear spare listed, aluminum wheel and tire, nothing listed for the front. I sent him a message and he returned with the offer of a front steel wheel/tire. Problem solved. With in ten minutes he sent an invoice, paid he shipped it with in an hour! Does not get much better then that.

Now I have to figure out where I am going to hang the setup inside the trailer? I wish it was warmer out!