01-31-2012, 06:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QOf4P_pHuA
:OhNoes: :lol:

tex_diesel
01-31-2012, 06:44 PM
Well I am glad my gator can do that, but I'm gonna take it easy! :smangl:

Regulator
01-31-2012, 09:35 PM
For some reason, that just didn't look fun...I'm thinking when he hit, it was a bit harder than he probably thought it was gonna be...I'm kinda hoping that when I do a jump, I wanna land rear wheels touching first, and then have the front wheels gently touching down as I ride away to the sounds of the cheering crowds...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!...in my dreams!!!!...my biggest "jump" will probably be from me getting a little air under the front wheels from driving across a corn row too fast!!!...If I get to the point where I need a 4 point harness to keep me from bashing my head against the windshield, I'm putting a speed limiter on it to calm my sorry ass down...

Cool Video WOE...keep posting them...I really enjoy seeing different stuff like that...

Larry in MD :Jestr:

hardint
01-31-2012, 09:36 PM
Dont be suprised if you soon get to replace brake rotor / hubs and bearings,I have found the weak link and having fun as your video shows has proven very costly,rear hub $100,bearing $26,and front $104 hub and bearing $23.
Have fun and hopefully you won't find a wobbly wheel assembly when you have it lifted off the ground. Good Luck