PDA

View Full Version : 2011 625i XUV for sale

JBGTR265
02-08-2012, 07:03 AM
2011 JD 625i XUV 4x4 has the John Deere roof, JD Gator windshield with bottom hinged, JD front and side brush guard, approximately 25 hours, title. We are asking $10,250

CaptDan
02-08-2012, 07:55 AM
Why are you selling it ? where is it located ?

Thanks

Dan

JBGTR265
02-08-2012, 08:02 AM
We are in Southern Indiana. We do not have the property to ride the Gator. When we want to ride it, we load it up and take it to a friend's property in the country. Not realistic at this point to keep. Bought the Gator in July of 2011. Excellent condition. Kept in the garage.

tex_diesel
02-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Good Looking Ride, good luck with the sale!

JBGTR265
02-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Thank you for the kind words.

Deputy347k9
02-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Very nice looking machine and I too wish you the very best in selling her. Really hate to see you sell but you have to do what you have to do.:cryn:

Larry from ME

GJD
02-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Sell it fast before it starts dumping gas in the oil because the throttle body is dirty and the throttle body sensor goes out.

Regulator
02-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Sell it fast before it starts dumping gas in the oil because the throttle body is dirty and the throttle body sensor goes out.

GJD...I am sure the original poster who is selling this machine really appreciates your comments...no better way to sell a Gator than to have someone dump on the damn thing in the mans post, telling a prospective buyer what MIGHT happen to the thing...just because you had a problem with your 625, it doesn't mean every one like it has that same problem inherent to it....

If this was your post trying to sell your machine, would you want me telling every prospective buyer that your Gator is a piece of junk and that this and that is gonna happen to it right after they buy it???...come on man.....I know you are just trying to be smart, but think about what you are doing here....I'm not trying to be a Gator Classified's Nazi here...just seeing if you get it!!!!...

Larry in MD :Jestr:

CaptDan
02-11-2012, 12:35 PM
GJD...I am sure the original poster who is selling this machine really appreciates your comments...no better way to sell a Gator than to have someone dump on the damn thing in the mans post, telling a prospective buyer what MIGHT happen to the thing...just because you had a problem with your 625, it doesn't mean every one like it has that same problem inherent to it....

If this was your post trying to sell your machine, would you want me telling every prospective buyer that your Gator is a piece of junk and that this and that is gonna happen to it right after they buy it???...come on man.....I know you are just trying to be smart, but think about what you are doing here....I'm not trying to be a Gator Classified's Nazi here...just seeing if you get it!!!!...

:IAgre::IAgre::IAgre::IAgre::IAgre::IAgre:

Regulator
02-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Thanx Captain...I didn't think I'd be the only one who took it that way...

missouri gator
02-12-2012, 06:17 PM
:IAgre::IAgre::IAgre::IAgre::IAgre::IAgre:

:Ysnd::Ysnd::Ysnd:

Deputy347k9
02-13-2012, 08:14 AM
I must say :IAgre::IAgre::IAgre::IAgre::IAgre::vlgrs:

Larry form ME