PDA

View Full Version : Gator Photos...

macmacphotography
04-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I'm a photographer and recently I took some photographs of my Gator and posted it on facebook. Someone said that you guys over here may appreciate them so I've attached them. Would love to know what you think!

Thanks
Mike
www.macmacphotography.com

Deputy347k9
04-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Mike: Welcome to the Forum as well as posting the very nice pictures. You have some talant there, much better then our iphone photos! I am assuming your a hunter? Where are you located and what do you hunt? By the way nice machine you have there.

Larry in ME

srb08
04-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Glad to have another hunter in the group.
Welcome to the forum.

Steve

macmacphotography
04-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi,

I am indeed a hunter although it's not me in the photos. That's a friend of mine. I mainly hunt rabbits/montjac/pigeon/squirrels etc. Small stuff! But good in a stew!

Mike
www.macmacphotography.com

macmacphotography
04-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Sorry never said where I was! I hunt mainly in Yorkshire where my parents are (their gator not mine sadly!). Hebden Bridge area!

Deputy347k9
04-03-2012, 08:36 PM
Mike

Viewed you site regarding photography, you do a real nice job, great work! I noticed that you graduated with a degree in forensic science, really to bad to not utilize such a very much need degree. I worked for many years in law enforcement, forensic sciende is the backbone of solving majority of the major crimes. Hope you may use it on the side, don't just give up on it. Of course photography is also utilized in all crimes scens, I guess both go hand and hand.

Larry in Me