PDA

View Full Version : New Here

Harriman
05-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Hello - took delivery of my 825i a couple weekends ago - finally had a chance to take some photos. Thanks to all on the forum for helping pick my utv. Needed a vehicle to plow, haul firewood & clear deadwood, and pull rocks & stumps. steep property. There is a park out back, so eventually looking to get up to speed when i can blaze a path to the trail.

First time here (or any site for that matter), so hope the photo upload works.

Regulator
05-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Wow!!!....you got the Gator all decked out in the finest they have to offer!!!....it looks killer too...you mounted your winch like I did too...as much as I think they look a bit better mounted in between the bumper, I still like the option of putting my reciever mounted winch in the rear to pull myself back out of being stuck instead of pulling myself further into whatever I am stuck in!!!!...hahaha!!!

You did GREAT with the uploading of the photo's, and your picture taking skills are to be commended too...those are some "magazine ad" ready shots you took that would sell a bunch of Gators....have you bought a snow plow yet???...just wondering which you are getting...I know you will be super happy with that rig set up like that...it's really sharp looking...

In case I forgot to do it before, I welcome you to the Forum...

Larry in MD :Jestr:

Harriman
05-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks Larry - prefer the look of the non hitch winch as well, but wanted the ability to switch front to back.

Leaning toward the boss v-plow, like the idea of having the v in case i get behind a storm.

pahawi
05-06-2012, 06:47 PM
Congrats on a very nice machine and welcome to the forum. Cool pics :Chers:

Paul

Harriman
05-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Thanks. Following this forum has already helped, if I hadn't read about the brakes needing to be broken in, I would have already convinced myself I had a faulty set.

Deputy347k9
05-07-2012, 07:12 AM
Harriman welcome to the Gator Forum. I must say, "YOU have one super decked out machine! I envy your full cab system! Now let the fun begin.

Again, welcome!

Larry in ME

Ocalaguy
06-10-2012, 02:10 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/ocalaguy/Gator%20Pictures/mouse_sweeping_welcome.gif to the John Deere Gator Forum