PDA

View Full Version : 2011 825i POWER LIFT (Electric Lift) INSTALL

vicmic83
05-22-2012, 08:56 PM
I bought the hydraulic cylinder and wiring package. The harness that installs under the box area has 3 connectors on one end and 1 on the other that connects to the Cylinder. I can only find two connectors in the factory harness. Could someone take a picture of an installed Electric Lift Kit so I can see exactly what wires go where? I appreciate any assistance.

Mike

RMOSSSO1
05-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Mike:

I didn't fool with my power lift install. It was so simple, well for the DEALER, not for me. He was so happy to sell the part he installed it free in less than 20 minutes. Too many wires on mine to photograph or I would. See the dealer that sells some GATORS. It is all pre wired. Just a matter of matching up colors. Good luck. HOPE this helps, a little.

Rich
:Ysnd:

Deputy347k9
05-23-2012, 07:22 PM
Mike:

I just took a look at the eletrical section of my John Deere Gator service manual. According to the manual, your attachment point for the power lift is on the passenger side towards the rear. The last connection on that side is for power to the rear, in front of that connector (not sure how far up towards the passenger seat, is the power connector for you bed leift.

I hope I am making sence here.

The manual comes in so handy.

Larry in ME