PDA

View Full Version : New Guy in town

spud52
06-29-2012, 10:23 AM
I joined this forum last week and have learned that I am a babe in the woods when it comes to knowing about my gator. I picked up a new 825 Sat. June 23. I played around a little on the farm over the weekend and was invited to go on a ride with a friend. We went to Northern Nevada and headed East of Highway 93 at Contact. My buddy had a new razor. Yep. The high performance one with all the horses, power steering, and fancy paint job. We took off on an old mining, sheep herding,cowboy type road that was sandy- and very,very, steep in places. I was intimidated at first but once I got my Gator Legs under me and got use to running the 825 I kept up with my buddy and actually showed him a move or two. I was very impressed with the 825 and I think I am hooked on trail riding. I had made a deal with my dealer to trade the 825 on an 850 when he gets one in but I'm undecided now.

srb08
06-29-2012, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the forum. It's hard not love the gator. A very capable machine but still fun, when you feel like playing.
Best,
Steve

Deputy347k9
06-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Another big "Welcome" to the forum. My cousin has the same Razor you discuss. Like you I can show him what a work horse really is. I love my 825i though I would like power steering. Of course they offer it after I purchased my machine. Oh well I am still a happy little camper.

Larry in ME

Ocalaguy
07-21-2012, 03:35 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f98/ocalaguy/Gator%20Pictures/mouse_sweeping_welcome.gif to the John Deere Gator Forum