PDA

View Full Version : 550S-4 Pics......:)

jd-ford-hd
07-12-2012, 08:09 AM
I am a John Deere fan all the way. Could hardly wait for the new four seater to come out so I could trade off my four seat Kawasaki Mule. My Deere dealer finally got one in March, so we struck a deal. The four seat Mule had served me well for a few years, but left a lot to be desired in the comfort department. Riding the 550 one time should be enough to sell anyone..! The ride quality is superb..! The looks are great. It is longer than a Mule. The longer wheel base makes hi-centering a common thing when you are in rugged terrain. I have installed windshield, mirror, lighting and horn kit.(pics later). My biggest complaint on the 550 right now would be horsepower. It seems to be slightly underpowered for the size machine that it is. Summary: Love it...!! :hray:

JPalmer
07-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Howdy, i like your 550 i have the 825i XUV because i needed the big HP and big bed space thats the reason i didnt wait for the 550 but i still may get one for playing have you had any problems or do you have any concerns with it?

jd-ford-hd
07-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Howdy, i like your 550 i have the 825i XUV because i needed the big HP and big bed space thats the reason i didnt wait for the 550 but i still may get one for playing have you had any problems or do you have any concerns with it?
So far, no problems. The only concern is what I stated in my post. Horsepower. It has done everything I asked it to do, but, with four adults aboard and climbing some of the hills we have here in TN, it does seem like it is struggling. It has never completely stalled tho.