PDA

View Full Version : Hello From SE Oklahoma

blueriver
08-11-2012, 02:41 PM
I just sold my HPX and this morning picked up a green/yellow 825i ... only features are the brush guard and I made sure it had a reciver hitch on the back. Would have liked the top, the windshield the wheels and the winch ... but cash was limited.

I look forward to the wealth of information thats other members can share ... I hope to contribute as well.

plateauman57
08-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Congrats and welcome. Save that cash up and keep an eye out. You never know when someone (like myself for instance) might decide to get a prossum set up and sell their JD top, windshield, and rear cage for a reduced price. have a great day

blueriver
08-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Thank you and thats right someone may make the upgrade and be more than happy to sell those items.

What an machine ... I've got 3.6 hrs on it of pure pleasure. No comparison to the HPX.

blueriver
08-14-2012, 07:19 AM
A whole six hrs since Saturday Morning ... only concern is the high squeal sound when its a cold start ... guess its back to the dealer one day this week.

plateauman57
08-14-2012, 01:50 PM
if its a belt squeal you're hearing as myself and many others had at first then in my case it was easier to adjust it instead of hauling it back to the dealer.

blueriver
08-14-2012, 06:00 PM
if its a belt squeal you're hearing as myself and many others had at first then in my case it was easier to adjust it instead of hauling it back to the dealer.

I believe it is the belt ... any tips to adjust?

osiris
08-14-2012, 09:16 PM
pop off the cover and tighten the belt, theres a post on here about it its a common issue

blueriver
08-15-2012, 04:49 AM
pop off the cover and tighten the belt, theres a post on here about it its a common issue

Thank you ... I did a search, seems like a common issue with them. I'll work on it this morning.

blueriver
08-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Done and problem solved. Thanks