PDA

View Full Version : RSX Trail in Camo is mine today

Huntingbigun
09-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Picked up my RSX 850 today, looks good fit and finish seems well done. The camo I thought was nice touch added the roof, half windshield, nerf bars & CV protectors (silver now how much would a little powder coat cost). Got the rail mount gun racks but will have to cut the bar down no biggie but with the bed the other mount would have tool up too much room. Koplin needs to hurry up and get some kits ready.
Only got about 1.5 hr on it but so far so good, it not my Grizzly but very nice trail machine. True test this weekend in Ga bow hunting:cool:

825joe
09-13-2012, 09:58 AM
I have 5hrs on mine so far and its an absolute blast! Enjoy! :Thmup:

redrock
09-13-2012, 10:00 PM
I believe its time to retire the HPX:BG:AWESOME!! :Thmup:

2ride4fun
09-15-2012, 09:14 AM
do you guy's think that the open area in the door will be a problem whit mud coming in.

Huntingbigun
09-16-2012, 12:08 AM
Thanks guys, doors are fine, sure some mud will come in but you could do solid inserts easy if you wanted but little mud gives you the look, lmao:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Batman
09-20-2012, 08:08 PM
I fell in love with the rsx from the first time I saw it. I test drove the olive trail version and have fell in more love. My dealer has a green and yellow sport waiting on me. Just waiting on one thing and I am gone to sign for it. Congrats and enjoy!!!!!

Huntingbigun
09-24-2012, 09:08 PM
Thanks guys, got 80 miles and RSX did great up at the hunting lease, got the Koplin bar cut down and mounted the bow holders so time to put something beside corn in the bed:cool: The first one I drove was the green amd yellow sport nice looking bike for sure enjoy

duling
09-25-2012, 10:52 AM
I am freakin' JD Green with ENVY!!! If I win the lotto, I'm pickin' up one of those bad boys before I even pay of the credit cards!!!! That would be a nice compliment to my 825... DREAMS....

Great lookin' machines boys!

bsipes
09-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks guys, got 80 miles and RSX did great up at the hunting lease, got the Koplin bar cut down and mounted the bow holders so time to put something beside corn in the bed:cool: The first one I drove was the green amd yellow sport nice looking bike for sure enjoy

Do you regret not getting the full windshield, or is the half enough protection? I would be using it for hunting as well. Plenty of room for all of your gear?

825joe
09-27-2012, 12:03 PM
I have the Half windshield and it directs the wind over you nicely. I find it to be perfect for me. :Thmup:

Huntingbigun
09-28-2012, 06:28 PM
The half is great like 825 said, send the wind over ya, plus if you want to add a full just take a sheet of plexi and cut it swap the mounts and you have both as need, but in FLa & Ga were I ride not that cold. The lip really works well on directing the wind

I added a API bag on the back of the rack for bino, gps etc, but it has large compartment under the front hood.

happy trails

2ride4fun
09-28-2012, 09:19 PM

good good , so far so good. Can you tell me how many miles you do with a full tank of gas.

Huntingbigun
09-29-2012, 10:16 PM
On the first test at the camp, ran 60 miles, 9 hours working, hauling corn and just playing, always had 2 people and burned 4.5 gals, so I good with it. Made one 56 mph pass bunch of runs avg 30.:cool: