PDA

View Full Version : Almost new RSX owner

Batman
09-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Hello everyone. I am no stranger to forums, you can find me over on rzr fourms or highlifter forums. I have been drooling over the RSX's ever since I saw the first spy photo at my dealer. He finally got a olive trail version in and I took it for a test drive and fell in love. 2 days later he got the green and yellow sports version in and they called me and said your Gator is here. I really knew I should not try to buy it, but I said if you can throw in one thing and sell my 850XP ATV, I will buy it. Well it is looking like I might be getting the RSX, cause they said my ATV will be sold today and all I have to do is sign the papers. I will be getting it with a roof, front windsheild, rear sheild, and stereo. I also have a RZR XP 900 and it is decked out some and it is fun also, but I can not get rid of it. I guess I will have 2 rides when I ride, LOL!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to this forum and the goodies that are out there for the gator.

magilla12
11-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Nice rides. I love mine.

WOEII
11-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Congrats! :hray:

Batman
11-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Well she is outfitted up and sitting at the dealer waiting on me to sign the papers and pick it up. Well they have stopped me because of the PIP. Good thing is it extends my warrenty.

dbkim
03-31-2013, 01:47 AM
Did you finally get your 850. That will be my next machine. So far how do you like it.