PDA

View Full Version : My Gator first impressions

magilla12
10-02-2012, 07:56 PM
I must say that I haven't had as much fun in years than I am having with my new Gator. It's a toy only, well I might use to move some sand that gathers in my driveway when it rains, but mostly its just for fun. And fun it is..I have a great JD dealership and they treat me great. I have been looking at RZR's for years and just couldn't see me in one. The first time I saw the RSX commerical, I new I had to have one. Its history now and I couldn't be happier. I have never dirven a RZR but I can hold my own. I pulled a 4 seater in last weekend and you wouldn't believe all of the looks I got..:cool: The only problem I have had is with the door pins, but its an easy fix, and the dealership had no oil or airfilters, but they do now. My overall impression is WOW..no buyers remorse here.

Dane
10-03-2012, 07:34 AM
Cool photos! So, when on the dunes, you run dual tires on the front and single paddles on the rear or do the paddle tires go outboard of the stock ones?

magilla12
10-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Cool photos! So, when on the dunes, you run dual tires on the front and single paddles on the rear or do the paddle tires go outboard of the stock ones?

No duals, I just got the front wheels and put them by the stock tires to compare. I'll post some pics when I get them on the gator. P.s. Here is my fix for the door pin:
It's a grade 8 3/16X3" bolt and works great.

gator2753
10-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Looks great

magilla12
10-16-2012, 07:52 PM
:cool: