PDA

View Full Version : new from gulf coast

pgpn
10-17-2012, 07:21 PM
hello all. Im a farmer down on the Texas Gulf coast. just bought an 08 850d with around 650 hrs. I own several pieces of JD equipment along with some Case IH. this is gonna be a great addition to my operation. pics to come hopefully.

srb08
10-17-2012, 08:38 PM
Welcome to the forum. Like most of us, you'll wonder how you got anything done before you had a gator.
Pics are good, we like pics.

MBDiagMan
10-18-2012, 07:27 AM
Sounds like a good purchase. I could not find any used Gators in my remote area. I would have jumped all over a 600 hour diesel Gator in good condition for most any reasonable price. I expect you'll find it to be as handy as a pocket on a shirt.

Looking forward to the pictures and keep us posted!

Doc

Deputy347k9
10-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Welcome to the Forum!! :USA: I am very sure that you will find many great individuals here that are more then willing to help when needed! As they have stated, "pictures are a must"

I just sold our farm in the State of Maine and relocated to NC. For about the past 8 or more years I have had a Gator that REALLY made life much easier when farming! Before selling the farm I purchased a new 2011 825i from my local John Deere dealership. Selling the farm all the equipment went EXCEPT the 825i and my new X740 mower. I towed them to NC and I am having a hell of a good time with them also.

Good luck my friend.

Larry in NC