PDA

View Full Version : 625i owners

Greenneck
12-29-2012, 01:49 PM
Happy holidays all,
I have read alot of posts, and it is evident that the 825i rules. I have ordered a 625. Relly wanted the 825, but the $1200 more was not an option. Just curious if any members have the 625, and are they happy with their purchase. Do yall feel the 625 is under powered or it keeps you from doing the jobs you need to do.

DIXIEDOG
12-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Happy holidays all,
I have read alot of posts, and it is evident that the 825i rules. I have ordered a 625. Relly wanted the 825, but the $1200 more was not an option. Just curious if any members have the 625, and are they happy with their purchase. Do yall feel the 625 is under powered or it keeps you from doing the jobs you need to do.

I went with the 825 instead but I can't believe the 625 would be underpowered for work, oftentimes when I'm filling the gas tank I wonder if the 625 might have been a better choice.:lol: 23hp with a machine that has a CVT should have plenty of go, top end you'll lose some speed and a bit less max towing but I don't think many use all the power the 825 has to offer anyway.

Enjoy your new buggy and get some pics up :Thmup:

Greenneck
12-29-2012, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the reply Dixiedog. There will be pics, i will feel like a father with a new born when i finally get it! :Thmup:

DIXIEDOG
12-29-2012, 10:18 PM
The ride and ability of these units is nothing short of amazing. Everybody that has ridden in my Gator has been impressed with ride and the places it will go. You're going to love it.:Ysnd:

The common theme after they get a ride is "man I didn't know John Deere made anything like this, I thought they were golf carts" generally that's followed by a change of drawers.:Jestr:

dieselsmith
12-30-2012, 12:20 AM
I have an JD/FMF high performance stainless exhaust to give it a little more oomph if you want.

Greenneck
12-30-2012, 07:08 AM
LOL, In that case i will make sure to get seat covers before offering a ride to anyone Dixiedog.

Greenneck
12-30-2012, 07:17 AM
I haven't thought about the exhaust. That may be a good way for me to go. I still dont have a firm delivery date yet. Mid January is what the dealer told me last. It was all i could do to talk the wife into buying the base model. If she finds out i can buy accessories it will be like the time she finally saw how many guns were actually in the gun cabinet:jm: I will need to buy the cab set up so i will have somewhere to sleep.

TCC_Gator
12-31-2012, 02:41 PM
I've had my 625i for 5 weeks and have been quite pleased with it so far, only got it stuck once to date, time to start looking for a winch. I like the instrument cluster, lights, etc on the 825i, but for the difference in price I can live without them.

codyprice
12-31-2012, 02:41 PM
I have the 625i now and we like it. I do sometimes wish I got the 825D. Everything else on the Farm is Diesel. So having to keep large amounts of gas is a pain. We go through quite a bit. Having the extra for ease of snow plowing would also have been nice. Overall though it is a very capable machine.