PDA

View Full Version : Camo soft roof

dieselsmith
12-30-2012, 08:57 AM
I just bought my 2012 camo xuv and was wondering if anybody else had the camo soft roof and if it matched the camo pattern of the gator. I always run the black soft roofs. Like the look and not nearly as wide or expensive as the soft roofs. That's why i'm trying to sell a poly roof! I never see anybody on here with soft roofs.

RMOSSSO1
12-30-2012, 11:23 AM
I have a flexible mounted Jolly Roger Flag on the rear of my 825i. Around my home is about 3/4 mile trail. I cannot keep the flag mounted in that area. Going on any of the trails I have ridden would have produced "KITE TAILS" for a soft top.
I had the JD side mirrors. One trip and I broke off the drivers' side mirror. I replaced and moved L to R; and R to L mirror mountings which keeps the mirrors inside the cab.
I truly do not know how you could ride in the woods with a "soft top"; unless I am missing the definition of a soft top, and then perhaps supply a photo.
Good luck,
Rich
:Wlys::lol:

dieselsmith
12-31-2012, 12:28 AM
The soft top is narrower and made of a canvas material. I've had the black ones in the past with no problems.

CaptDan
12-31-2012, 04:24 AM
I have the JD camo soft top and it does not match the camo of the Gator. My Gator camo seems to have a green tint to it and the roof has a brownish tint to it. I actually like the roof camo much better than the Gator camo. I will see if I can locate a photo.

Dan

CaptDan
12-31-2012, 04:37 AM
This is the best I can do for now, I think it give you the idea of how the top and gator Camo do not match.

Dan nj/pa

dieselsmith
12-31-2012, 08:49 AM
Ok thanks. Glad I didn't go that route. Here is my camo one with the black soft roof.