PDA

View Full Version : lift kit

tenere67
01-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Has anyone seen a lift kit for the rsx. It dont need much 1 inch would be good.

Batman
01-02-2013, 12:22 PM
The RSX is to new to have that out yet. IDK if someone is looking at it yet or not, but I am talking to a few ppl about using my RSX for R&D.

gator83
01-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Same here. I spoke with guy at Magnum offroad and all they had was the long travel kit. He said that a simple +1 or 2" kit is going to be complicated because of the rear upper control arm for some reason. The 10.5inch ground clearance is not really enough for trail riding. I tend to scrub a bunch.

tenere67
02-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Maybe somebody will come out with a 1 or 2 inch lift. I hope.
Same here. I spoke with guy at Magnum offroad and all they had was the long travel kit. He said that a simple +1 or 2" kit is going to be complicated because of the rear upper control arm for some reason. The 10.5inch ground clearance is not really enough for trail riding. I tend to scrub a bunch.

IceRacer101
02-05-2013, 05:53 PM
If you haven't already done so, turning up the spring pre-load adjust on your shocks will get you some more ground clearance. It might get you 1/2 or 3/4". You might give up a bit of ride quality (less down-travel for the wheels if they drop into a hole). but it's free and quick to try and you can go back if you don't like it.

Gator1221
03-29-2013, 08:49 AM
I know this is an old thread but I just posted in the performance section that SuperATV has a 2" lift kit just out.

http://www.superatv.com/John-Deere-Gator-RSX-2-Lift-Kit-P8106C1071.aspx

gator83
03-31-2013, 06:23 PM
Hmmm, interesting. Looks like its just a 2" front lift and you just adjust preload for back. Anybody else think any different or know anything about this company's quality?

plateauman57
03-31-2013, 08:34 PM
Hmmm, interesting. Looks like its just a 2" front lift and you just adjust preload for back. Anybody else think any different or know anything about this company's quality?

that's what it looks like to be. i don't see how that would give you 2" in the rear with their kit just by adjusting the shocks if it only gives you a half to three quarter without their kit.

but what do i know? :reye:

magilla12
04-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Heck for 139 it might be worth checking out.

lesjones83
04-11-2013, 04:30 PM
Heck for 139 it might be worth checking out.

i purchased the kit from Superatv and the thing did not fit the bolt holes did not line up and it was hitting the storage box under the hood another thig was the sway bar connections were touching the A arms so idk if it is any good or not because i could not get the thing to go on there i am currently awaitng a refund i think i would wait for some other type of lift to come out

tenere67
04-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Well im glad somebody tried it before I bought one.
i purchased the kit from Superatv and the thing did not fit the bolt holes did not line up and it was hitting the storage box under the hood another thig was the sway bar connections were touching the A arms so idk if it is any good or not because i could not get the thing to go on there i am currently awaitng a refund i think i would wait for some other type of lift to come out