PDA

View Full Version : New Owner (almost)

Traildog
01-12-2013, 06:43 AM
This is Dan from southeast Texas (near Cut and Shoot). Just made a deal to purchase a 2012 825i, which should be ready in about a week. Can't wait! It's fairly loaded (couldn't help myself) Green & Yellow with power steering, power lift for cargo bed, poly roof, front rack (basket), brush guards, rear bumper, Bighorn tires with alloy wheels, bench seat and deluxe cargo bed with polyurea liner. I look forward to joining in on discussions and learning a lot from ya'll. Thanks for havin' me aboard.

dieselsmith
01-12-2013, 06:57 AM
Welcome aboard! Make sure when you get it you put pictures up:Thmup:

Destiny creek
01-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Welcome the more ideas the better

Deputy347k9
01-12-2013, 08:10 PM
Traildog, a big welcome to the Forum! You will find a bunch of great guys that will go the extra mile to help one another. As already previously stated, we love pictures so show us the new green machine when you get it home! Don't worry about what extras you have now for you will find a bunch more in short order, like the rest of!!

Again welcome!
Larry in NC

srb08
01-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Welcome aboard

Traildog
01-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Traildog, a big welcome to the Forum! You will find a bunch of great guys that will go the extra mile to help one another. As already previously stated, we love pictures so show us the new green machine when you get it home! Don't worry about what extras you have now for you will find a bunch more in short order, like the rest of!!

Again welcome!
Larry in NC

Thanks Larry. I'm sure that's true. A winch is already on my "wish list".