PDA

View Full Version : Rsx performance suspension

AMAROK
01-22-2013, 10:36 AM
Does anyone know of a company that makes after market suspension and engine mods for the rsx, i have one here in the UK, which i amnot using at this time [too cold] but would like to get it sorted for the spring [i have tried several times to contact magnum, without sucess] thanks

Batman
01-22-2013, 11:28 AM
As of right now magnum is the only one that has anything. If you were wanting to do a simple shock/spring change, you could probably get hooked up with one of the shock companies, like Fox, Elka, King, etc and they could probably help you out with that stuff.

As far as long travel and lifts, I have not seen any yet. I have told a few companies here in the southern US, if they want a machine for R&D, mine is avaliable.

AMAROK
01-22-2013, 04:10 PM
As of right now magnum is the only one that has anything. If you were wanting to do a simple shock/spring change, you could probably get hooked up with one of the shock companies, like Fox, Elka, King, etc and they could probably help you out with that stuff.

As far as long travel and lifts, I have not seen any yet. I have told a few companies here in the southern US, if they want a machine for R&D, mine is avaliable.

Thank you for your reply, I have tried a number of times to telephone and also via e mail with no response, I really would like to buy their kit, however it seems they do exist !!

AMAROK
07-24-2013, 03:38 AM
2521Finally got the magnum off road kit fitted, had power steering fitted too, should be complete in about a week, just need some longer lug studs

AMAROK
07-26-2013, 05:30 PM
2521Finally got the magnum off road kit fitted, had power steering fitted too, should be complete in about a week, just need some longer lug studs finished soon