PDA

View Full Version : hp

tenere67
01-27-2013, 03:14 PM
I seen where this engine is capable of producing 80 plus HP in stock form..in the motorcycles:Ysnd:

purplewg
01-28-2013, 11:15 AM
What motor cycles? Do you have a link. You sure you have the same 3 cylinder motor in mind?

dieselsmith
01-28-2013, 03:58 PM
I'm thinking he is referring to the RSX engine if I were to guess.

tenere67
02-03-2013, 08:55 AM
I looked it up though google..And yes I have the rsx850i..The company that built this engine is in Italy.. PIAGGIO,,They own motoguzzi and aprilla.They dont build any junk..JD tested this engine for two years before they would use this engine.The 850i has plenty enough HP for me..I trail ride and you cant go that fast on trails.
What motor cycles? Do you have a link. You sure you have the same 3 cylinder motor in mind?

tenere67
02-03-2013, 09:00 AM
I bet the chery engine in the 825i is cut back in power..I bet you could get more out of it if someone wanted too..But heck has plenty of power..I don't like the idea that the three cylinder is built in china..I don't like chinese products.

Desert Thunder
12-09-2014, 03:49 PM
I bet the chery engine in the 825i is cut back in power..I bet you could get more out of it if someone wanted too..But heck has plenty of power..I don't like the idea that the three cylinder is built in china..I don't like chinese products.

Arizona Motors located in Lake Havasu City Arizona has a ECU upgrade for the 825i Chery engine. Put one in mine and it really does perform well. I think the web site azmtrs.com You need to send them your ECU and they flash it and return.:Ysnd: