PDA

View Full Version : Anybody with the Boss V plow on a 825i????

DIXIEDOG
04-03-2013, 05:27 PM
Is it possible to get a picture of exactly where the plow frame hooks up to your Gator's frame? I know it's asking quite a bit but if somebody doesn't mind taking some pictures it would be awesome, I've got to get a different plow for my Gator over the off season to get it ready again for snow.

My American Eagle fondness went away after pulling the frame off my Gator today, the American Eagle hooks through the front skid plate only and at some point this winter I broke my 2 rear bolts off plowing and in turn ended up bending the front tabs that hold the front skid plate.....I've been over an hour trying to hammer them back into factory position.:Nnd: It looks like I need something heavy duty for my application and depending on how the Boss hooks up I think that's going to be the ticket.

Gator Joe
04-08-2013, 06:12 PM
HI Dixiedog, I just took my Boss plow off today, but I am no computer wiz. How do you post pic's on here or stop by, I live in the Great Town of Newburgh Maine. what ever is the easiest for you. Gator Joe

Dane
04-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Are the pictures on your computer's hard drive? If so click on the little square icon with a dark blob in the four corners and a tree (you have to squint to see it). If you click on it a window will pop up allowing you to locate the picture on your computer and upload it to the forum.

DIXIEDOG
04-08-2013, 07:09 PM
HI Dixiedog, I just took my Boss plow off today, but I am no computer wiz. How do you post pic's on here or stop by, I live in the Great Town of Newburgh Maine. what ever is the easiest for you. Gator Joe

That's over 2 hrs from me so if you could post pics that would be awesome

To post pics you go to the reply screen and click the icon that has a picture of a little tree in a square frame right over where you would ordinarily type text and then you click "Select Files" from the box that popped up when you clicked the tree....browse your files to find the pics and then post them up. I usually keep my photos that I load from my camera on my PC's desktop just because it makes it easier to find.

DIXIEDOG
04-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Doh a few seconds late I guess :lol:

Gator Joe
04-10-2013, 06:39 PM
I do not see any box in the quick reply screen and when I hit reply to thread it takes me back to the quick reply page ?

Dane
04-10-2013, 08:02 PM
The picture post button is here:

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad67/pilotdane2/PicturePost_zps1c0f0474.jpg

Gator Joe
04-11-2013, 08:58 AM
I do not have that stuff in my reply box. my reply box is just a white box to reply to some one. What do I have to do to turn on that stuff you are pointing to with the red pointer I have none of that stuff in my reply box ? I hope Dixiedog E-mail's me so I can send him the pic's to put on the form

Dane
04-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Hopefully this will get you what you need. Up near the top of the page click on "forum actions". This will bring up some choices and select "general settings". Then scroll down near the bottom of the page in the section titled "miscellaneous options" look at the first section titled "Message Editor Interface". Select the "Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls" option.

DIXIEDOG
04-11-2013, 05:23 PM
I sent you an email too :Ysnd:

Gator Joe
04-11-2013, 10:26 PM
It worked. now I can see what everyone was talking about. Now I have the screen with all the stuff in the quick reply box. Thank You guys for helping me out. Sorry about taking so long to get the pic's 22042205220622072208Gator Joe:reye:

Gator Joe
04-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Here is one more. if you want more pics let me know and I will be glad to take more 2209

DIXIEDOG
04-14-2013, 07:22 AM
Those pics are great, thanks it shows just what I wanted. Do you mind measuring from the bottom of the plow frame to the ground...it looks like it has enough ground clearance that I could just leave it on all year rather than taking it off each year.:Thmup: